Students are given the opportunity to enter state and national competitions in Maths, English, Science and Writing. Teachers promote these and many students participate with enthusiasm.
Sessional teachers offer individual tuition to students in singing and a variety of instruments.
Camps & Excursions
A sequential camping program is in operation. The program provides children with the following opportunities:
- A breakfast at school in Foundation
- Afternoon tea and games at school in Grade 1
- A sleep over at school in Grade 2
- A two night camp in Grade 3 & 4
- A four night camp for Grades 5 & 6
The program aims to provide children with experiences in different environments and activities which aid social and physical development encouraging responsibility and independence.
Excursions are arranged for all children and are carefully planned so that they enhance and enrich the learning programs provided by the teacher.